We wanted to let you know that all current Fitness Australia Members are automatically recognised by Bupa.
In order to claim you will need to know your Bupa Provider number.
The Bupa Provider number is: G002023 Sunshine Leisure Centre
The Bupa Provider number is: G002019 St Albans Leisure Centre
Benefits Payable for Gymnasiums
- Bupa pays Benefits towards gym memberships for the Recognised Services at a Bupa Recognised Provider for eligible Bupa Customers under the Health Management category on selected Extras products.
- The Recognised Services must be required by the Bupa Customer to support the treatment, palliation or amelioration of a diagnosed health condition or conditions.
- Bupa Customers must provide a signed authorisation (in the appropriate form) from their doctor or approved allied health provider (e.g. Exercise Physiologist, Physiotherapist or Chiropractor) confirming their need to undertake exercise.
- Benefits are payable in accordance with Bupa’s eligibility criteria, fund and policy rules. Additional information is available for customers if they call Bupa’s contact centre on 134 135.
- Benefits do not apply for trial periods, joining fees, casual attendances or bundled passes at a Gymnasium.